Watlow PM EZ Zone Express
Features and Benefits
- Integrated PID and limit controller.
- Decreases required panel space.
- Lowers installation costs.
- Increases user and equipment safety for over/under temperature conditions High amperage power control output.
- Drives 15-ampere resistive loads directly
- Reduces component count
- Decreases cost of ownership
- Detects heater current flow and provides alarm indication of a failed output device or heater load
Serial communication capabilities
- Provides a wide range of protocol choices including Modbus® RTU, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP, PROFIBUS DP and DeviceNet™
- Supports network connectivity to a PC or PLC Dual-channel controller
- Easily handles complex process problems such as cascade, ratio, differential, square-root, and Peltier loads
- Advanced PID control algorithm
- Offers TRU-TUNE®+ adaptive control to provide tighter control for demanding applications •
- Provides auto-tune for fast, efficient startup Configuration communications with software
- Includes Watlow standard bus communications and EZ-ZONE configurator software
- Saves time and improves reliability of controller setup Ten-point linearization curve
- Improves sensor accuracy
Manufacture product page: click here