FIREROD CARTRIDGE HEATERS ARE THE PREMIER CHOICE IN SWAGED CARTRIDGE HEATING.
The FIREROD cartridge heater revolutionized the heating element industry in 1954 when it was patented as the first swaged cartridge heater. The mechanical procedure of swaging reduces the diameter of the heater by compacting the unit; this directly improves the heat transfer and efficiency of the heater.
FIREROD cartridge heaters are built using only the finest materials and construction methods and are backed with extensive quality assurance programs. With premium materials and tight manufacturing controls, the FIREROD heater provides superior heat transfer, uniform temperatures, resistance to oxidation and corrosion and a long life even at high temperatures.
FIREROD offers many delivery programs to meet your needs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Nickel chromium resistance wire ensures even, efficient distribution of heat to sheath
- Magnesium oxide insulation of specific grain and purity results in high dielectric strength and faster heat-up
- Alloy 800 sheath resists oxidation and corrosion from many chemicals, heat and atmospheres
- Minimal spacing between element wire and sheath results in lower internal temperatures and accommodates design with fewer or smaller heaters
- UL® and CSA approved flexible stranded wires with lead insulation rated to temperatures of 480°F (250°C)
Price is per heating cartridge. (2 cartridges needed per block)